Saturday, April 30, 2022

Anti-War Voices

 Anti-War Songs Through the Ages: From the Civil War to Vietnam - Spinditty

Unfortunately, we do not hear from these strong antiwar voices because they are not the majority opinion. To be fully honest, I do not pay much attention to the news and what is going on because ignorance is bliss. However, I know I am not the only person like this. So, having all sorts of voices on mainstream media is incredibly important, to allow people who do not do much research to be able to form their own opinion. I believe they do not want people like us to hear these strong antiwar voices because they do not want us to go against what the government decides. Although we are meant to have our own opinions and ideas, that is simply not true or allowed anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Effects of Social Media and Internet Safety

Like most people in my generation, I could argue for hours about how social media hasn't taken over my life, and I use it safely and res...